Electronics, Home and Office Security Systems, Proximity Cards
RapidRadio LF RFID Proximity Thin Plain White Smart Cards – Pack of 10
- Material: Outer Material is Made from PVC Plastic with Aluminium Circuit Inside
- Package Contents: 10 Piece of RFID Proximity Thin Smart Cards
- Color: White
- Dimension: 85.6mm X 54mm X 0.86mm
- Frequency: 125KHz Low Frequency
Out of stock
₹230.00 Incl.of Tax
Out of stock
- About Proximity Cards
- A proximity card or prox card is a contactless smart card which can be read without inserting it into a reader device, as required by earlier magnetic stripe cards such as credit cards and contact type smart cards.
- The proximity cards are part of the contactless card technologies. Held near an electronic reader for a moment they enable the identification of an encoded number.
- The reader usually produces a beep or other sound to indicate the card has been read.
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Model Number: RRLFPSM01
- Dimension: 85mm X 54mm X 0.8mm
- Frequency: 125 KHz Low Frequency
- Protocol: ISO10536
- IC: TK4100
- Temperature : -15°C to +65°C
What is RFID?
- Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) is a next generation of Auto Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) technology which helps you automate business processes.
- RFID is an auto-identification technology which is used for tracking items with a tag on it which sends data to readers through radio waves. These tags make the item to speak about its identity, activity, location, and data stored inside through readers and finally to the application software to make the information useful.
- This automation can provide accurate and timely information without any human intervention. Access to such information where you can individually identify each one of the tagged items uniquely and helps in improving your processes and also to make an informed decision.
- The tag is made up of a microchip with the unique identification number and the antenna to be able to transmit this data to the reader wirelessly.
- RFID tags have high data capacity and can include manufacturer, batch no., ownership, destination, history etc. depending on the application needs.
- The amount of storage available on the tag ranges from 16 bits to as high as several thousand bits.
- About RapidRadio
- RapidRadio has 13+ years of experience in the field of library automation using the RFID technology. We have successfully completed more than 100+ library automation projects and our hardware is compatible with more than 10 library management software across India. All our products are based on ISO standards & international interchange protocols like ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 Mode 1, ISO 14443A, ISO 28560, NCIP V2.0 & SIP 2.0.
|Dimensions||8.6 × 5.4 × 0.1 cm|
Brand Name RAPIDRADIO Colour White Model Number RRLFPSM01 Part Number NEW-RRLFPSM01_$P Special Features Frequency: 125 KHz Low Frequency , Protocol: ISO10536 , IC: TK4100 , Unique ID : 40bits , Temperature : -20°C to +50°C , Compatible with EM4100