Desktop Internal Solid State Drives(SSD), Desktops and Peripherals, Electronics
HP SSD S700 2.5 Inch 250GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (2DP98AA)
- Quick Response: Reading speed upto 560MB/s and Writing speed upto 515MB/s with interface at SATA 6.0 Gb/s.
- Instant Load: It adopts dynamic and static wear-levelling algorithms and support NANDXtend ECC, TRIM, S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, GC.
- Make the data More Secure: It has end to end internal firmware and professional-level security key protect against viruses and hacks.
- Wide Compatibility & Durability: 3D NAND Configured and Max Shock Resistance 100G / 6ms, Max Vibration Resistance 3.1G RMS
- Higher-order LDPC error correction, more secure and reliable storage: It can do high speed parallel decoding and real-time error correction.
Out of stock
₹8,299.00 Incl.of Tax
Out of stock
- The S700 series feature a dual-core HP controller with four flash memory channels that support NANDXtend ECC and have DRAM Cache for fast and stable performance.
- Maximize your computer’s performance and increase responsiveness.
- No moving parts to wear out or slow down your system. Enables faster downloads and load times for First-person shooters, MMOs and all other games.
- S700 series supports NANDXtend ECC, self-monitoring and reporting technology (S.M.A.R.T) to improve error correction performance for better reliability and durability.
- The HP S700 supports Write Acceleration Technology and SLC Cache Algorithm, to maximize SSD’s performance.
- The HP S700 adopt Dynamic and Static Wear Levelling algorithms and support TRIM, NCQ, and GC. S700 SSD improves the running speed of software, games and video editing.
Make Data more Secure
- HP S700 secure end to end internal firmware and professional-level security key write process can effectively protect against viruses and hacks.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 0.7 cm|
|Item Height||7 Millimeters|
|Item Width||7 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||59 g|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 7 x 0.7 cm|
|Item model number||2DP99AA#ABB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac, Unix|
|Included Components||Solid State Drive|