CCTV Cameras, Electronics, Home and Office Security Systems, Wireless CCTV Cameras
D-link Wi-Fi Home Camera – DCSP6000LH, 720 P Resolution, 24hrs Free Cloud Storage
- Store your data on mydlink cloud ( Unlimited last 24 hrs cloud storage free , SD card not needed )
- Access footage anytime , anywhere
- Ultra small size -The small camera size allows for discreet placement
- High definition clarity – 720p HD quality video
- Day & night – See up to 5 metres in the dark;Ensure that the camera is placed at a distance wherein it is getting a desired signal strength from your wireless router/ access point
- Sound and motion detection -Instant alert notifications
- Video Recording -Save live view video clips to your mobile device;Ensure that the phone supports Bluetooth version 4.0 running Android versions above 5.0. We recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system
- 120-degree viewing angle, bluetooth 4.0 setup;The device is designed to record as and when there is a motion and sound detected and receive alert notifications on your mobile devices
- Contact_us on : [ 18602333999 ];As per the camera design, it offers only cloud storage and does not provide any local storage.
- H.264 support for the best video streaming performance;Ensure that the power adapter socket is properly plugged into the camera. Verify whether the LED on the front of the camera is lit
- 3 Simple Steps to Setup : Step 1 – Power on Device; Step 2 – Launch myDlink App; Step 3 Follow setup Instructions to Connect Camera with Network
Out of stock
₹2,995.00 Incl.of Tax
Out of stock
- The DCS-P6000LH Mini HD Wi-Fi Camera is a compact wireless network camera suitable for day and night time environments. It features built-in night vision, motion and sound detection, and a free mobile app — so you can feel at ease when you’re away from home.
- Compact Design, Simple Setup :The DCS-P6000LH is designed to be compact and inconspicuous, so it can fit in with any decor no matter where you put it.
- Setting up the camera is also a breeze with the free mydlink™ app and Bluetooth 4.0.
- To get started, simply install the app on your mobile device and with a few taps the app will guide you through the entire setup process.
- Versatile Feature Set Despite its small size, the DCS-P6000LH has all the features you need for monitoring your home. Onboard Wi-Fi provides extended range and higher bandwidth while still staying compatible with older wireless devices — for smoother 720p HD video streams on any device. Built-in motion and sound detection will automatically send alert notifications to your mobile device. Night-time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LED which allows for night-time viewing of up to 16 feet, so you can relax knowing you have 24/7 monitoring of your home or small office.
- Access Anywhere Using the Mobile App With the mydlink™ app and website, you have an easy and convenient way for you to look after your family or to monitor your home or office.
- Stay up-to-date with notifications and check in on those you love at any time.
- Access your camera using the mydlink™ mobile app and you can view and manage your camera using your mobile device. Enjoy instant control over your home surveillance with the ability to manually trigger video recording, no matter where you are.
- Automated Backups Using mydlink™ Cloud Recording Enhanced with mydlink™ cloud recording support, the DCS-P6000LH makes it easy and convenient for you to look after your family and check up on your home or office.
- With a mydlink™ cloud recording subscription, you can have peace of mind with automated backups of your video recordings to a cloud server.
- Play back recordings from the cloud or download video clips to your mobile device from anywhere, anytime through the Internet. Access real-time live views of your cameras using the mydlink™ mobile app and set automated schedules via your mobile device, no matter where you are.
- Trouble Shooting Steps:In-case if the same mobile phone is connecting to the other DCS-P6000LH, try to reset the phone by following the below procedure: Step 1: With the unit on, use a paper clip to press the reset button inside the hole on the base on the unit labelled RESET Step 2: Hold the button down for 10 seconds and release. Note: Do not unplug the power adapter during this procedure. Step 3: The unit will then reboot.
- Once the power light stops blinking, the unit is reset and all settings are restored to their defaults.
|Dimensions||2 × 3.7 × 3.8 cm|
|Item Weight||277 g|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 3.7 x 3.8 cm|
|Item model number||DCS-P6000LH|
|Included Components||D-Link Mini HD Wi-Fi Camera, Micro USB Power Adapter and Quick Installation Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Has Self Timer||No|